As a company our greatest achievement comes in the extensive levels of care and service we provide to the families we support. This has been recognised and rewarded over the years and remains something we are extremely proud of.
- Excellence in Customer Service – Winner 2015, Blackmore Media
- Family Business of the Year – Finalist 2015, Blackmore Media
- Regional Funeral Planner of the Year – Golden Charter 2014
- Excellence in Customer Service – Finalist 2013, Dorset Business Awards
- Excellence in Customer Service and Family Business of the Year – Finalist 2013, Blackmore Media
- Regional Funeral Planner of the Year – Winner 2012, 2011 & 2010 – Golden Charter
(we are the 1st English company to achieve a hat-trick of successes!)
- Family Business of the Year – Winner 2012, Blackmore Media
- Family Business of the Year – Finalist 2012, Dorset Business Awards
- Funeral Planner of the Year Best New Business – Winner 1995, Golden Charter
- Wimborne In Bloom Category Winners – 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
Charities and Sponsorships
Nicholas O’Hara are proud to sponsor and support:
- LEAF Charity
- Julia’s House
- Wimborne Musical Theatre
- Verwood Concert Brass
- Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal through Funeral Plan sales
Our dedication to these charities has led to Julia’s House naming a day after Nicholas O’Hara in recognition of the funds we have raised.
In 2015 Nicholas and Jackie O’Hara were named Honorary Life Presidents of Wimborne Musical Theatre for their continued support. In that same year we were the main Sponsors of the Blackmore Media Excellence in Silver Business Award.
OUR FUNERAL SERVICES
For a more detailed look at our Funerals Services please use the links below