Pre-paid funeral planning is a growing area within the funeral industry. It is estimated in the UK over 500,000 people have planned their funerals this way.
At Nicholas O’Hara, we only offer funeral plans in association with Golden Charter, the UK’s largest independent funeral planning company and have been associated with them since 1995. The Golden Charter Trust where the funeral money is held until time of need, has a present value of over £1.3billion and is 100% funded which means at any one time, every funeral held within the Trust can be paid for at its required level. This gives us confidence and security that the Trust is properly managed and plan holders money is safe for when needed.
Funeral plans are open to any one of any age, have no health checks or restrictions and can cover all types of funeral. There are also many different payment options including 12months interest free direct debit or for any person aged under 78 they may use our low-cost instalment option where payments can be made from 2-30 years dependent on age at start of payments.
Our funeral plans offer the following:
- Peace of Mind
- Funerals provided by a local truly independent family business since 1974
- Guaranteed Funeral Directors costs for the future
- Money held in a Trust that is 100% funded
- Funeral Planning Authority regulated plan company
- Choice of funeral plans – from traditional to direct cremation to woodland burial
- No age or health restrictions
- Different payment options
- £100 M&S vouchers if purchased before 1st May 2020
- Funeral plans at 2019 prices
For more information on the benefits and options of funeral planning please contact us 01202 882134 or visit https://www.oharafunerals.co.uk/funerals/pre-paid-funeral-plans/uk/
“Our family are here for your family”